At Evermine, we strive to guarantee your satisfaction and peace of mind while shopping. If any items you've purchased are damaged upon receipt or simply don't fulfill your satisfaction, you can return any unworn items* up to 14 days after receipt of the item.
For any exceptional cases or any return/refund inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Any worn earrings cannot be returned/refunded due to sanitary reasons. If you intend to return an earring item, we kindly ask that you do not wear the earrings upon receipt.
- Any return process must initiate within 14 days upon receipt of the item. If 14 days have gone by since the receipt, we can’t, unfortunately, offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Worn earrings are exempt from being returned due to sanitary reasons. We do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
- To complete your return, simply login to our website and initiate a return process or you can contact us to initiate the return process by emailing at email@example.com.
- Any Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted or return being rejected (if applicable)
- Jewelry with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned after eligible period of 14 days.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Please, allow up to 14 business days for the refund to be processed once the returned item is received by us.
- If you still haven’t received a refund yet, please check with your bank and credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, an email containing the store credit code will be e-mailed to you.
- Returning gift items must have proof of purchase to be considered for a refund.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer unless the item is damaged upon receipt.
- Evermine will pay to have all items returned, if the item is damaged during delivery transportation. Once you initiate a return process and provide a proof of damage, we will email you a shipping label at no charge.
- Depending on your location, the time it may take for your item to reach us may vary.